Something-Clever666Something-Clever666

Main Audio Reviews Stats

Capitalism and YOU! Capitalism and YOU!

Amazing!

You hit the nail on the head, great flash. Made me laugh and it was short and to the point. Good job, keep up the good work.

ScientLOLojyuuichi!! ScientLOLojyuuichi!!

Rules 1 & 2

I'd calls rules 1 & 2 on you but dammit it was too lulzy. well done. oh and btw /f/ ftw?

Sprite TV! Sprite TV!

Whats that song

What song is being played during Qc Storm's part with kirby and mario in the band.

Cheney Power Cheney Power

So True, So true

Fox "News" hahahaha

Now down to business! Great animation I must say. Funnier than hell and so many true statements to boot.

PS: Cheney does too have super powers. He has the power to turn any human(named George W. Bush) into a living pupet.... ohh and the ability to steal elections.

- The Nail - - The Nail -

Why God?!?! Take me instead!

I enjoy the way you drew foamy. Very nice. But really, why you gotta pick on foamy? Yes, the Ill Will stuff has gotten a bit repetative, but atleast the stuff they talk about is relavent to stuff thats happening(at least some of them). And anyone who didnt see Germaine becoming a sex symbol-esqe character from the begining isn't the brightest crayon in the box...

And YTMND is always good! How dare you, sir.

rtil responds:

oh yes how dare i insult some site full of animated gifs and music clips

and of course anyone can see it down the road, but it's a shame he had to do it.